Veterinarian in West Monroe, LA
Pine Hills Veterinary Hospital is proud to serve the West Monroe, LA area for everything pet and horse related. Our veterinary clinic and animal hospital is run by Dr. Jay Warford, who is a licensed, experienced veterinarian.
Our team can provide services for dogs, cats, horses, goats, and some exotic farm animals such as llama and buffalo. Pine Hills has a great veterinary team, with several full time support staff to assist the veterinarians in providing services for your pets.
Our Veterinary Services
At Pine Hills Veterinary Hospital, we offer a variety of services for your small animal and companion animal’s needs including wellness care, surgery, pet dentistry, mobile equine services, and more!
- Pet Exams & Vaccinations
- Dental Care, such as cleaning & extractions
- General Surgery
- Emergency & Critical Care
- Equine Reproduction & Embryo Transfer
- Mobile Equine Unit
- Selected Equine Surgery
Frequently Asked Questions
We happily treat dogs, cats, horses, goats, sheep, and some limited availability for pocket pets and other farm stock.
Monday – Friday: 8:00am-5:30pm
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Below are some of the ranges and costs of services we offer here at Pine Hills Veterinary Hospital:
- Exam $40-$65
- Dog spay $130- $240
- Cat spay $115
- Rabies vaccine $17-$35 (1 year or 3 years depending on pet)
- Dog neuter $130- $165
- Cat neuter $85
- Nail trim $15-$35
- Anal gland expression $15
- Flea and tick treatment/prevention $18.75 and up
We accept the following payment methods:
- Check (with valid ID)
- Debit Card
- American Express
Yes, we do! We offer the following types of boarding:
- Indoor kennel boarding for small dogs and cats: $13-20/night
- Indoor/outdoor runs for dogs over 15 pounds: $20/night
- Horses, goats, sheep, and exotics please call us for an estimate.
Please Note: All pets must be up to date on required vaccinations.